Can Matt help me if he is not my MP?

Currently Matt is not the MP. He is the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for the 2019 General Election.

Outside of an electoral period, the answer is no, even if the problem you experienced happened in the Boston and Skegness area. Very strict rules dictate that MPs can only offer assistance to people who live in or own businesses that are located in the constituency they represent.

The FindYourMP tool will provide details for your MP and you should then make contact with him or her.

Sign up to Matt's newsletter

Matt and representatives on his behalf may contact you about matters relating to his work as MP for Boston and Skegness